As much as I would like to have better news, it kills me to tell you that she started seizing again and they had to put her back under for 24-48 hours. I'll keep you updated.
I had a dream the night after I found out Amber was in the hospital. In my dream I came to church thinking that Amber was still in her coma and there on the front row (I know you usually end up in the back) with JP I saw her beautiful smiling face. Amber, you and JP still owe us a horseback riding session and you're still supposed to cruise some estate sales with me so I can redo our living room. Just know that I love you and that in the short time I have known you, you have become a wonderful friend and such a great example. My thoughts and prayers are constantly with you. JP, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the kids too. We pray that you will have the comfort and strength that you all need at this time. We love you both!
Amber I love you!! You are truly one of my dearest friends. My heart has been aching the past week......please come back to us. God works miracles, I KNOW this to be true. I love you. I pray for you and I pray for your dear family. Love, Hillary
Our prayers are with you Amber and your family. We love you and you are a great example to us!!!! we hope you get better soon and we can get to enjoy your company again.
JP, please let Keith and I know if there's anything we can do for you, your home, kids, whatever it may be.. we are here for you. Amber's been on our minds 24/7 and just know that we love you guys like family. Amber I miss your beautiful smiling face as you drive past my house going to Young Woman's. Love you lots!!
Amber, you always makes every person you meet feel like they are your best friend. How, in such a short time, have you worn such a big place in my heart. I ache for you and your family during this time yet I feel the Lords hands stretching out. Stretching into my heart to make it bigger (more like yours), into the way I treat my children -- a little more patience, more hugs, more "I love you". I pray on my knees and in my thoughts as I cook dinner and continue to do all of the mundane things that you can't do right now. I know you have angels watching over you.
Karin is right... horse back riding date awaits.
I love you Amber. Keep fighting, I am praying for you.
JP, I have a meal for you - should I drop it off at a specific time or whenever- it is for whenever you and those watching your darling children need it.
I am so sorry to hear that, It breaks my heart. I will continue to pray for her & have faith in the Lord. Thanks Sheri, Jocelyn
ReplyDeleteI had a dream the night after I found out Amber was in the hospital. In my dream I came to church thinking that Amber was still in her coma and there on the front row (I know you usually end up in the back) with JP I saw her beautiful smiling face. Amber, you and JP still owe us a horseback riding session and you're still supposed to cruise some estate sales with me so I can redo our living room. Just know that I love you and that in the short time I have known you, you have become a wonderful friend and such a great example. My thoughts and prayers are constantly with you. JP, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the kids too. We pray that you will have the comfort and strength that you all need at this time. We love you both!
ReplyDeleteKarin & Scott
Hold on sweet girl, you are wonderful, my heart is praying full force!
ReplyDeleteChris Juvenal
Amber I love you!! You are truly one of my dearest friends. My heart has been aching the past week......please come back to us. God works miracles, I KNOW this to be true. I love you. I pray for you and I pray for your dear family. Love, Hillary
ReplyDeleteOur prayers are with you Amber and your family. We love you and you are a great example to us!!!! we hope you get better soon and we can get to enjoy your company again.
ReplyDeleteEvelyn and Ben Wightman and Padilla Family
JP, please let Keith and I know if there's anything we can do for you, your home, kids, whatever it may be.. we are here for you. Amber's been on our minds 24/7 and just know that we love you guys like family. Amber I miss your beautiful smiling face as you drive past my house going to Young Woman's. Love you lots!!
ReplyDeleteKim and Keith Mayhugh
Amber, you always makes every person you meet feel like they are your best friend. How, in such a short time, have you worn such a big place in my heart. I ache for you and your family during this time yet I feel the Lords hands stretching out. Stretching into my heart to make it bigger (more like yours), into the way I treat my children -- a little more patience, more hugs, more "I love you". I pray on my knees and in my thoughts as I cook dinner and continue to do all of the mundane things that you can't do right now. I know you have angels watching over you.
ReplyDeleteKarin is right... horse back riding date awaits.
I love you Amber. Keep fighting, I am praying for you.
JP, I have a meal for you - should I drop it off at a specific time or whenever- it is for whenever you and those watching your darling children need it.
Constantly in our thoughts and prayers, much love to you! Bangerter Family
ReplyDelete