Today, she told us that she wanted to say a little to you:
"I have so much I want to say... Thank you very much for all your love, support, and fasting. I'm so grateful for your friendship and faith. Heavenly Father loves us and is creating miracles so that I can be here for my children and JP. Thank you so much for your love and your friendship. I love you all."
We are so proud of Amber and her efforts to get well. She's working very hard and we often hear the request, "exercise me." Her determination to recover is apparent and she gets a little stronger each day thanks to that determination. We know she has a strong spirit and that spirit is strengthened by your hope, optimism, faith, and prayers. She needs all the positive encouragement we have to offer. We love her so much, and know that you do too! Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts with her!
Labas Amber!
ReplyDeleteso today I was being kind of lazy to get out of my bed and go for a run. i did. half through my 7 mile run i just wanted to turn around and go home... then i thought of you... and your "exercise me" request. so for the rest of the run, every single time i felt like going home i just would tell myself "exercise me". ačiū už tai kad esi įkvėpimas man ir tiek daug aplink tave. myliu tave!
I`m so glad for you sweetie!! you are a star!
ReplyDeletekeep doing well and maybe one day you and your Family will come to visit me? :) I move now to UK.
Do you Remember me teaching a song to play on a guitar? R. Keating "how amazing" every time I play it, I remembering you! it is really amazing that you feeling better! I believe in you!
sveik grazuole!
daug linkejimu
Ausra
Wonderful report, you have made my day. It's very cool here in Travelers Rest, SC., and beautiful. Fall is in the air as is the feelings of Fall festivities. Time for Fall recipes, soups etc., yummie, yummie. Amber we are so greatful for a kind loving Heavenly Father. His son, Jesus Christ, has also been by your side through this. I am sure all of us will continue to pray on your behalf, and also on the behalf of your entire family. May the Lord bless you abundantly today. L. Wahrer
ReplyDeleteAmber, I was overjoyed when I read this post. It's so good to hear that you've had a chance to talk. I chuckled when I read that you're pushing to be exercised....that's so like you, strong and determined :)
ReplyDeleteYou're in my thoughts and prayers every day, and I'm looking forward to the day when I can talk to you face to face and see that beautiful smile of yours.
Keep up the hard work and know that we are all very anxious to give you a big hug and to hear all about your experiences.
Much love to you and your family,
Susan Gunnell
Amber...it was so much fun to see you and chat with you yesterday! You looked great and you inspire us all with your determination. We have loved getting to know your family and friends who we did not know -- you are loved by so many and we look forward to seeing you home soon!
ReplyDeleteClint and Danielle'
I'm so glad Amber is doing well! We have been praying for you and putting your names in the temple. I'm so glad that were able to take the trach out. When Weston (my little boy) had one of his surgeries, that was the hardest thing for me was that he would cry and I couldn't hear him!
ReplyDeleteJP - I have such a soft spot for your family and just started crying when I heard of everything. I feel like I have gotten to know you, Amber, through this blog and admire you so much for all the love you exude even when you weren't awake!
So happy for you all and continue to pray and think of you!
Amber... Thank you for YOUR faith in Heavenly Father. You are such a great example for everyone. So many adore you and even in a situation like this one you are still strengthening everyone around you. What a gift!
ReplyDeleteKeep up all the good work! I know it is hard, but YOU can do this! If anyone can... I know it is you. Remember when we would run and we talked about focusing on certain parts that we wanted to work {for me it is my butt :) } The same applies here... focus and it will be worked. You are so strong and motivated! Our prayers are with you and your family! Love ya girl!
Amber, I am so happy that you've had the chance to talk to your family. I am sure you have been wanting to do this for quite sometime. I am thrilled with the progress you are making. I am getting antsy to see you and talk to you. Keep that determined spirit and we will be talking together soon, exchanging recipes and crazy stories.:)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Dear Sweet Amber; Uncle Brent and I were so thrilled to see you last week and witness the miracles that you are experiencing. Our family loves you, and we pray for you and have great hope for your swift recovery.It will be so good for you to talk and express all of those thoughts that have been going through your mind. Your vibrant spirit keeps everyone around you in awe. Love you, Aunt Pam and Uncle Brent
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderfull new to start the day. I'm so proud of you you bring smile to my face every day i think about you. When I think of each miracle that is happening a tear drops from my eye. The tier of faith and hope. I wait you to recover as soon as posible so I can call you and talk to you.
ReplyDeleteKeep on "Exercise me" and I know we'll talk soon :D
Send you a big smile and a warm hug.
Love Vilma Cuba Beinartaite
How sweet it is to read your words, Amber. The Young Women will be overjoyed to hear ANYTHING you have to say! We love you and can't wait to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteAMBER!!! I am beside myself with joy, I can't believe what I'm reading! You are strong, amazing and I'm so glad we have you because the world needs you! We have all been blessed just by knowing you and now, your situation and progress is uniting people all over the world in faith, prayer and fasting. I love you so much. I hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteRachie
Amber, I am overjoyed to read the post today. I think about you and your family everyday. You have always been so special and I am so grateful for the healing powers of our Heavenly Father. I continue to think and pray for you often. I know you have a road ahead, but I can't wait for you to be home with your sweet babies and JP. All my love Nakole
ReplyDeleteAmber,
ReplyDeleteI just read all about what you and your family have been through over the past few weeks! I am so sorry to hear! I am amazed at the faith and strength of you and your family. It truly is a miracle that you are improving and I hope and pray that you continue to get better. I also will remember JP and your darling kids in my prayers. What a hard time for everyone! You were always so sweet and a good friend to everyone in high school. What a great example you are to all of us! Keep getting better and working hard. You can do it with the help of the Lord, I just know it! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Much love,
Beckee Olsen Becker (on Alta's ballroom dance team with you! :)
Amber, our family is so grateful for your example of faith and trust in the Lord. We are so thrilled with the amazing progress you are making. We have loved just the short time we have gotten to know your family and hope to have many opportunities to spend time with you in the future. Andrew has been taking advantage of having such sweet girls hanging out at your house with your kids. He thinks he is such the ladies man and loves spending time with JP and the kids, and meeting new friends. Get well soon so you can help me keep an eye on him :) We love you and pray for you and your family each day.
ReplyDeleteLove, Chantele Willard and family
We are so excited about your progress, Amber. What a great blessing!! You are in inspiration to us all. We are so grateful for your family for sharing all the progress concerning you, it has been such an uplift. We hope the very best for all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marsha Boyd, Julie and Savannah Boyd
Hey girl, it's so good to hear from you.. FINALLY!!! You have been so missed (as you can surely tell by the beautiful notes everyone has left for you). Even while you were sleeping, you continued to touch the lives of so many, to accomplish so much good, to strengthen the faith of those who know you. Every time I checked for an update I'd say, "Please let today be the day we see the miracle we've been praying for" and now, here you are speaking to us.
ReplyDeleteWe love you so much!!!
Jen, Greg, Charlie, Jack and Isaac
So happy to hear of the amazing progress you are making! You are such a strong person! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThe Gallier's
Amber Dear,
ReplyDeleteAs I read the Blog today,my heart was almost overflowing with Joy! Your courage, your Strength, your sweet Spirit and your faith in a Loving and kind Heavenly Father has taught us all of the love our Heavenly Father has for each of us. People all over the world have been fasting and praying for you and our prayers are being answered. We love you so much sweetheart and are so excited over your progress.
You know, your experience could make a great story for your Mother's next book! Right, Julie Dear.
I love you and your family so very much--I just feel like you are part of my family.
Love to all
Auntie Joy
Hi Amber,
ReplyDeleteI talked to my sister tonight, Deloris, says tell that little girl SHE IS A CHAMPION, Now that my friend is a true statement. And my niece Dianne has called today to ask about your progress. Your one popular woman. Our thoughts and prayers are with you see you soon. Love Nita
Love ya Amber!! -Jocelyn
ReplyDeleteHooray for getting to speak! We're so proud of you Amber. Keep it up. We love you!
ReplyDeleteAimee & Chris
Way to go, Amber! We are so happy to hear you are talking and of all your progress. We love you lots!
ReplyDeleteUncle Carl and Aunt Bert
Amber, you are a beautiful person. We are very happy that you aredoing so well. God bless you and keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Melissa and Casey Robertson
I am smiling ear to ear! I absolutely love you to the ends of the earth! I about burnt down Manhatten lighting candles. :)
ReplyDeleteSo many people dramatically need you!
I hope to hug you very soon.
Loves,
Benny
Amber,
ReplyDeleteHi.. Just Dean Kesler from a few doors down. I have been following your progress and never had much to say. I'm not much for words but Laura and I have you in our prayers every day. We pray for our Fathers blessings to be with you and your sweet family. We miss your sweetness and the light you bring to the neighborhood. Get well. We send our love to you. I know everyone in the area and your awesome family are keeping JP and the kids well fed and company. Would love to visit when you are open for visits, just let us know, but I am sure you are never alone... You are abundantly loved by those here and the angels who attend your dear spirit. Heal well... Keep smiling, you are a ray of sunshine to all of us... THANK YOU...
Dean
Dear Amber! What a JOY...! I loved reading your beautiful words, and I can't wait for you to completely heal so that you can CALL me and let me hear you! I am still praying for you with all of my heart, just as so many are. You are an angel to me, my sweet friend. My life has been blessed by our friendship and interactions, and this is just the beginning!!! I am sure we will have many more amazing times together! Sending you another HUG!!! Love, Alicia
ReplyDeletei don't know you amber personally but my friend julina asked me to pray for you. i'm so grateful you are making such incredible progress. it truly is faith building to me to be able to read about your miracle. you sound like such an incredible woman and you will continue to be in my prayers. keep up the good work and thanks for your example!
ReplyDeleteHere it is, Tuesday, and I'm still glowing from our visit on Sunday. I expect I'll keep glowing until our next one. Just remember what I said, you are doing better than you think you are. I love you and can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDeleteKarin
Amber, you are incredible! You've got prayers going up for you in this little corner of the world, Nova Scotia. Your trials and courage, as well as that of your families have helped to strengthen our faith. We are thinking of you and are thrilled with your progress! Sending you our love, the Whitings (Erin, Jeff, Jesse & Sienna)
ReplyDeletedear amber,
ReplyDeleteyou are doing such great work. way to go. we're rooting for you every day and are amazed at your determination and progress. we're proud to know you and can't wait to see you. a couple more days on maui then back to california for a friend's wedding then home again.
love, heidi
Remember when we found out Daryl's cancer had come back? Everyone was asking what they could do for us? I made the request for people to donate blood. It's a way everyone could help not only Daryl but even more people as well. You were so sweet and said that even though you weren't crazy about the idea that you would do it anyway :) There isn't much that I can do for you right now, but by fasting and praying for your strength and striving to improve myself, you are inspiring me to be a better person. Keep up the great work!! So awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLove you xoxox Rachel and family
Happy tears!!!
ReplyDeleteAmber,
ReplyDeleteI LOVED talking to you on Sunday. I feel like it is YOU who is helping me. Thank you so much. I have a funny story for you. Tonight I was watching a movie after I put the kids to bed, when Joshua came walking into the family room with sleepy eyes. He blurted out "Sam just peed on my bedroom floor -- on purpose!" I need to tell you that Sam has a history of sleep walking. Adam and I had a good laugh as we cleaned up the mess (emptied shoes, wiped off books, and threw scripture cases into the wash). I am still giggling. Ah the joys of parenthood.
You will be back in the thick of it in no time. I love you!
Summer
YAY! It makes my heart jump for joy to hear your speaking amber! You were always so sweet and fun when I got the chances to have you do my hair. I think its so neat how you've been able to bring so many people together in prayer and to see the blessings that prayer is in our lives. I hope and will keep praying that you will continue to get better! Your kids certainly need you.
ReplyDeleteYour always in our thoughts...
love Natalie Russell
Amber Dear,
ReplyDeleteDo you remember your Momma singing this little song to you?
Good morning merry sunshine, How did you wake so soon? You laughed away the little stars, you shined away the moon. I saw you go to sleep last night before I ceased my play. How did you get way over there and pray where did you stay?
I never go to sleep dear child. I'm shining all the while and as the world keeps turning round
it hides me from your sight. I wake up all the birds and bees and flowers on my way and last of all, the little girl who stayed up late to play.
Do you remember it Julie dear? Oh, How my dear Momma {Nannie} loved to sing that to us in the morning as she helped us wake up. It always brought us and all her grandchildren up in the morning with a grin on our faces. A wonderful way to start the day! Love to all of you.
Auntie Joy
Sesute!
ReplyDeleteIt has been so wonderful to read about all of the progress you have been making. You have always been inspirational to me in the way that you face adversity with determination and a smile. We have been praying for you and thinking about you daily. It has been fun to share with my kids stories about Amber, so they can get to know the special friend we are praying for. I am so glad that we were able to serve together, if only for a few weeks. You and Emery were such a strength for me as I nervously prepared to finish my mission and return home. Keep up the great work. Myliu tave!
Marian (Ostler) Kofford
amber,
ReplyDeletetoday I was reading the priesthood session of this last general conference and I was reading President Uchtdorg's talk called, "Continue in Patience". I just wanted to share two quotes that reminded me of you last night and i felt that i should share them with you. this he shared after a story from his childhood: "patience required actively working toward worthwhile goals and not getting discouraged when results didn't appear insantly or with out effort". THis made me think of all your hard work...keep it up!! you are doing great! it will take time, but you will get there, I know it! the second quote is this, "Brigham Young taught that when something came ujp which he could not comprehend fully, he would pray to the Lord, 'give me patience to wait until i can understand it for myself." You know the Lord loves you and is aware of you and your special needs this time. It may be hard to be patient at this time, but i know that the Lord will bless us in our patience. I just wanted to share this with you and i hope you have a great week!
sincerely,
amy nord
Such great news Amber! Our prayers continue for you and your family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to us.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Andru & Marilee Blonquist
We're so grateful to read this. We love you all! See what the power of prayer can do?
ReplyDeleteKaitlin, David, Tammy, Amanda, Shayna, & Shelby in Springville
Amber, Paige and I ADORE you SOSOSO much!! We've been praying extra hard the last couple of months and are so glad you're on the mend. You're a strong and beautiful person, inside and out. You never cease to amaze me! ;D Luh you henny!!
ReplyDelete-Heather
Amber,
ReplyDeleteWe are SO excited of the progress that you have made. I have the opportunity of riding bikes with your sweet Mother-in-law and she keeps me updated. Yesterday Jonathan and Jim rode as well and it was such a nice morning to ride. We are all thrilled at your determination and drive. Keep it up!! We love you!!!
Jim and Janie Axelson