Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home.

"Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest."

~Henry Van Dyke


Guess who came home on Saturday?!?!

Amazing. Simply amazing.
What an incredible experience we have witnessed -- a true miracle.
The doctors worked diligently and Amber is determined,
but even they (the doctors and Amber)
have said that what has happened is beyond their capabilities.

We have been blessed!

Welcome home, Amber!

As mentioned in an earlier post, Amber plans to write to you all... so keep checking back.
I'll let her tell you all about coming home...
After all, this is her blog.

35 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news. There is such peace and comfort found w/in the wall of our homes that can't be duplicated anywhere else. What a relief!! We are so grateful for this miracle and watching H.F.'s hand in this whole process. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,

    Welcome home beautiful girl!

    We are so very happy for you and your family!

    With love,

    Mathew, Elizabeth, and Evalina Bass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber,
    We are so happy that you are HOME!!!!! We are so excited for your whole family. What a blessing. This has been a miracle that we have seen unfold. Thank your family for sharing all this with us. It has truly been uplifting!!

    Love to you all,
    Marsha, Julie and Savannah Boyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME HOME SWEET AMBER JOY !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are home--and I am sure you are too! I will have to come and visit one of these days! Keep up the good work Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazing your story is indeed!! It still is mind boggling! Amber YOU are a walking miracle. I saw you at church on Sunday and you looked amazing! Thank you for your example!

    ~The Falkners

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! I will see you soon Amber Joy.. I want to give you time to adjust to being home. Just want to say... I LOVE YOU!!

    Kim Mayhugh

    ReplyDelete
  8. What determination! You are a rock! Keep up the good work!

    April Gallier

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! That's incredible!! Congratulations Amber! I am so happy for you to finally be with your family again.

    Love ya, Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for allowing us to see this miracle take place in your life. It is giving us great hope for my sister as she is in the same hospital you were in. We will continue to pray for you and your family.

    Much Love,
    Marilee Blonquist

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uncle Dee and Aunt Ellen, Our prayers have been
    answered..Love you

    ReplyDelete
  12. SWEET AND AMAZING AMBER,

    Your middle name is "Joy" and I believe with all of my heart that "joy" is what our Father in Heaven knew you would bring into all of our lives! My heart is full, truly full of love for our Father and gratitude for His precious Son. You have always been a miracle in my life: How we met, the connection we share, and your ability to seek and find those blessings you have desired. I am AMAZED by you and SO thankful Father in Heaven wanted me to come and see you that day. I NEEDED MY visit with you more than ever. I truly love you and can't wait to talk with you! Happy Recovery! Love,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yay! I bet the kids are so happy to have her home & JP too! So happy for you all and so happy you shared your testimony and miracles with us...it has been truly inspiring. Way to go Amber!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I about fell off my bench at church Sunday when I saw you Amber. You truly are amazing and inspiring, to all those around you and those who have been brought together because of your story! What a testament to faith and determination, coming to church the day after your release from the hospital, wow. Enough said! It was wonderful to see you there, the smile on your face and that of your sweet, dutiful husband! It brought tears to my eyes and it took everything in me not to rush up and give you a great big hug! You are awesome Amber! Take care and enjoy your family, I am so glad you are home with them.

    Love,
    Katrena King

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im so so so excited for you Amber!! It was so good to see you and talk to you on Thursday. You are truely a walking miracle...My heart is so full and I am so thankful!! Cant wait to see you again soon. Love ya- Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are so glad that you are home and doing so well. What a miracle you are! We love you.
    Aunt Helen and Uncle Don

    ReplyDelete
  17. WONDERFUL!!! I loved being able to see you and give you hugs on Thursday....you looked so beautiful. Now, I can't wait until the next time I see you. Take your time with your recovery and don't push yourself too hard.

    Love you,
    Susan Gunnell

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy for you and your family, Amber. How wonderful that you were able to go to church on Sunday. I'm sure you soaked it all in after being unable to worship with your family and loved ones for so long. I'm so happy that Emery has shared your experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful news!!!

    Amber you are amazing. God bless you so much and thank you for your example.Love you.
    Rita Halilu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such wonderful news!! Keep up the great work!! Love you, Rachel and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What great news! I bet you LOVE being home with your beautiful family! What a testimony this is to me that the Lord does hear and answer our prayers!

    Julie and Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome home dear Amber!!! Such a nice new!!!
    You made my day to day!!!

    Myliu tave
    Vilma Beinartaite Cuba

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are truly amazing and have blessed my family greatly. I am so happy to know you and your family. Keep your chin up and your faith in God. Thanks for sharing your testimony I will never forget all you have taught me!

    Christiane

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome Home Amber!!! Such a miracle! So so glad that all of our prayers were answered!!
    Love ya!
    Emmilee Wells

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amber Joy,
    I told you that Our Heavenly Father knows those who are strong enough to come out of such a tramatic experience such as yours. He sure knows you well. Your strength, determination, your faith and Love of Heavenly Father and the Love of your special family and friends-- These things have all attributed to your MIRACLE! We love you so much Amber and are so glad to be a part of your extended family. Boy, when you decided to wake up, you didn't waste any time in your recovery--Did they say that you went to church Sunday and you just got out of the hospital on Saturday???????? WOW!!!!! I know you still have a long recovery period ahead of you--just take your time and remember to smell the roses {blessings} along the way.
    All my love
    Auntie Joy, Uncle Iver--and Steven.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amber you and JP are some of my favorites. I am so happy God hears and answers prayers. Take a deep breath and know that you have so many people behind you when you're feeling overwhelmed in the weeks to come. We're still praying for you!
    love,
    Kim Eshenroder Bowman

    ReplyDelete
  27. YAY!!!! Congrats! This is so great to read! So happy you all have your Amber back! And so happy Amber has you all back too. Home and love are the best forms of medicine! Welcome back Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Valio!!!!!

    Sveikinu! Saunuole! As labai dziaugiuosi, kad tu pasveikai ir pabudai.
    Myliu Tave!
    Linkejimai tavo seimai :)

    Inga Banelyte :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh how happy we are to hear that you are home and that you even got to go to church. You are an angel and the Lord has blessed you as you have blessed others. May you continue to heal and become stronger. We love you so. God Bless You, Our Sweet Amber. Love Uncle Brent, Aunt Pam and Family.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Valio valio valio!

    As taip dziaugiuosi uz tave! Tu esi Nuostabi.
    Linkejimai tavo vyrui, mamai ir teciui. Labai noreciau susipazinti su tavo vaikuciais :)

    Su meile,

    Vika

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have been trying to get a hold of Amber for awhile now and no response, I knew something was wrong. She texted me late tonight saying Ive been in the hospital in a coma for a while. Call me tomorrow. Of course that freaks me out. I go in search on her blog to find out whats up. I am heartbroken you went through this Amber!!! But Im soooo glad you are home and doing better, even making cookies. Stay strong and I will be praying now that I know that something was actually wrong. I love you so much Amber and cant wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful...so so wonderful. I can't wait to tell the kids. Our prayers have been answered, our faith has increased. We are so grateful.

    All our love and affection,
    Blair, Cynthia Giles and family

    ReplyDelete
  33. WELCOME HOME AUNT AMBER!!!!!!!!! I have been praying for you always and my prayers have been answered by my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love you Aunt Amber and still keep you in my prayers.

    Love and kisses your niece,
    Lizzy Giles

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very impressive words indeed. home sweet home :D:D

    ReplyDelete